Crawford Multi-Asset Income Fund
Overview and Benefits of the Fund
Investment Objective: The investment objective of the Crawford Multi-Asset Income Fund is to provide current income.
- The Fund invests primarily in dividend paying common stocks, preferred stocks, corporate bonds, U.S. government securities, convertible bonds and real estate investment trusts (“REITs”).
- The Fund plans to invest in high yield, dividend paying stocks across the capitalization spectrum.
- The Fund may invest in bonds of all maturities. The Fund’s maturity strategy will be heavily influenced by yield opportunities, which will be balanced by interest rate risk.
- The Advisor seeks to provide diversified exposure across income producing assets. Within each asset class, the Advisor places an emphasis on the relative quality among the options available. The Advisor also assesses each security’s risk profile and attempts to balance the Fund’s holdings across the four primary risk categories of market risk, interest rate risk, oil/energy price risk and credit risk.
- The Fund emphasizes income over capital appreciation.
- The Advisor utilizes a bottom-up approach to security selection.
Click here for relevant fund documents.
Investing involves risk, including loss of principal. There is no guarantee that this, or any, investing strategy will be successful. Fixed income investments are affected by a number of risks, including fluctuations in interest rates, credit risk, and prepayment risk. In general, as prevailing interest rates rise, fixed income securities prices will fall. There are no guarantees that dividend paying stocks will continue to pay dividends. Investments in REITs involve special risks associated with an investment in real estate, such as limited liquidity and interest rate risk and may be more volatile than other securities. The value of REITs can be negatively impacted by the declines in the value of real estate, adverse general and local economic conditions and environmental problems.
You should carefully consider the investment objectives, potential risks, management fees, and charges and expenses of the Fund before investing. The Fund’s prospectus and summary prospectus contains this and other information about the Fund, and should be read carefully before investing. You may obtain a current copy of the Fund’s prospectus or summary prospectus by calling 1-800-431-1716. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Distributed by Unified Financial Securities, LLC. (Member FINRA)
Check the background of Unified Financial Securities, LLC. on FINRA’s BrokerCheck