Crawford Small Cap Dividend Fund
Overview and Benefits of the Fund
Investment Objective: The investment objective of the Crawford Small Cap Dividend Fund is to provide attractive long-term total return with below market risk as measured by standard deviation in comparison with the Russell 2000© Index. Total return is comprised of both capital appreciation and income.
- The Fund’s assets are invested primarily in common stocks of small capitalization companies that demonstrate a consistent pattern of earnings and dividend growth.
- The Fund invests primarily in companies with market capitalizations within the range of market capitalization of the companies appearing in the Russell 2000 Index.
- The Advisor believes small capitalization stocks are prone to inefficient pricing. It seeks to exploit these inefficiencies through a systematic, fundamental, longer-term investment process focused on above-average companies trading at attractive valuations.
- The Advisor looks to invest long-term in companies with sound management, strong balance sheets, and the ability to produce consistent earnings and dividends.
- The Advisor utilizes a bottom-up, value-oriented approach to stock selection, focusing on company fundamentals, in an effort to identify stocks of companies where the market prices do not reflect their true values. The Advisor’s equity investment team works together to identify appropriate stocks.
FINRA) Check the background of Ultimus Fund Distributors, LLC. on FINRA’s BrokerCheck