The Funds’ Investment Advisor is Crawford Investment Counsel, Inc.
- 100% employee-owned, independent investment management boutique.
- Approximately $6.3 billion in assets managed for institutions, private clients and their advisors (as of 6/30/2019).
- Founded 1980.
- High level of client retention from sound investment results, risk management, and high level of client service.
- An objective of consistency, downside protection, and income across all investment strategies.
- Consistently applied investment approach since the firm’s inception.
- Organization with substantial resources in research, investment, portfolio management, and client service.
- Multiple generations in place to run the firm on its founding principles.
Given the significant differences between separately managed accounts and mutual funds, investors should consider the differences in expenses, tax implications, and the overall objectives between separately managed accounts and mutual funds before investing. Past performance of the strategy/separately managed account is not indicative of future performance of the fund.
You should carefully consider the investment objectives, potential risks, management fees, and charges and expenses of the Fund before investing. The Fund’s prospectus and summary prospectus contains this and other information about the Fund, and should be read carefully before investing. You may obtain a current copy of the Fund’s prospectus or summary prospectus by calling 1-800-431-1716. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.Distributed by Unified Financial Securities, LLC. (Member FINRA) Check the background of Unified Financial Securities, LLC. on FINRA’s BrokerCheck